Friday, August 22, 2008

WAR Preview Weekend

Greetings!

It is our pleasure to invite you to the Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning Preview Weekend taking place this Friday, August 22nd thru Monday, August 25th. Join thousands of your fellow players and experience the Age of Reckoning for the first time as you adventure through two tiers of content across three campaigns.

This is an invite-only event, so don't delay in preparing for WAR and be one of the first to engage in the thrill and glory of RvR combat before the rest of the world!

Below are instructions on how and where to download the game:


Closed Beta Participants

- If you are currently in the WAR closed beta, you will automatically be granted access to the Preview Weekend. Simply continue to patch your client and you'll be ready to play.


Pre-Order Customers

- Download the open beta client from Fileplanet.com (http://www.fileplanet.com/betas/who_key_auth.aspx). You will be required to create a free FilePlanet account and input your open beta pre-order code to access the file.
- In addition we also provide the client via bit torrent as an alternative means to download. You will find the link to the Torrent file here: http://torrent2.eamythic.com/WarBeta.torrent

Welcome to WAR. See you on the battlefield…WAAAGH!!!

Interesting. This came in my email this morning. I knew about the preview weekend but was unsure if my pre-order entitled me to an invite or not. I didn't bother to get the Collector's Edition which would've guaranteed me a spot so I thought I'd have to wait until Sep. 9 to play in the Open Beta. Apparently, they had a few open spots left and I managed to squeak in. I'll be checking this out after work today and I'll be sure to post my impressions here.

No comments:

Post a Comment