Thursday, September 18, 2008

Becoming a Casualty

I've joined the Casualties of WAR guild on Averheim. I was concerned about my late application being that my decision to roll on their server was literally made at the last minute. On their forums, they had announced recruitment being closed unless you had a referral from a current member. Luckily, I happened to have one. An interesting tidbit was the guild dinging level 7 with my acceptance of the guild invite. Looks like the XP doesn't go to waste as I thought but is still applied after the fact.

Being a SE pre-order meant that I was still too low-level to group with those that had started 2 days prior with the CE pre-order. No tier 2 RvR or scenarios for my level 8 Warrior Priest. So I had to queue up solo for the tier 1 scenarios. I was able to get in some ad-hoc RvR and scenario engagements with guildies though and was even lucky enough to get into a cloak run with them moments after joining the guild.

I'm really starting to get the hang of PVP with the Warrior Priest. I ended the day at level 10 RR10 with some really sweet renown gear. I hear the class gets even better as far as damage and healing goes in tier 2. I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment