Thursday, April 9, 2009

Atlantica Online - Increasing Benevolence in MMO's

I don't know if I'm the only blogger that keeps a mental list of topics in their heads that they absolutely must cover in their blogs but just don't seem to get around to it. Usually it's something they want to disseminate in order to inform or hopefully spur discussion but also can't be neatly en-capsulized with just a few minutes worth of work. Nay, doing the topic full justice requires going above the call of duty and maybe require screenshots or even...gasp...charts.

So it can be a relief when someone pre-empts you by writing the piece you wanted to write; but doing a much better job at it than you possibly would have. All you have to do now is just link to the article here and your job is done. Let the information dissemination and discussion begin.

I will update the link to point to the blog article when I get the information.

2 comments:

  1. wow that's an amazing article! the chart blew my mind x_X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Thanks for the praise xD. It's also awesome to see a blog with so much writing about Atlantica Online. I'll have to go through it all when I have time. :] Keep up the good work.

    -writer of the article

    ReplyDelete